Wednesday, August 5, 2009

The Sun shone exuberantly as the first rays of light shone through the cracks of the runned-down mansion which I inherited from my great-grandfather. I began my daily routine by gazing at the pictureseque view I had by my bedroom window. I then proceeded to changing into my tights to get ready for my morning jog.

I made my way down to the nearby park and started my half an hour jog routine. As I was halfway through my second round when I picked up faint sobbing. It seemed to be coming from a nearby bush. I was surprised to find no one bothering to examine the source of the sobbing. Maybe they had not heard it or maybe they had adopted the 'Bystander's Theory'.

I flinched when I saw what laid behind the "sobbing bush". It was a young girl, probably sixteen years old , with three long gashes on her back caked with dried blood.I could see that those marks were obviously made by knife slashes but I was really curious of what she was wearing- a black jacket with the initials P.C on it. "P.C! That stands for Philip Clyde, the world's most infamous assasin.Y-you must be his daughter!" I cautiously assumed.

With sniffs and sobs in between,Clyde's daughter explained that the government had resorted to hit and run tactics, hurting Clyde in every way,including harming his family members.

Racking my brains for a solution to prove Clyde's family's innocence, I found a virtual thought saying "previous FBI movies".In my cranium, I opened it and found a suitable ransom. While the girl called the police, I stood rooted to the ground and took a few minutes to absorb all the events that had just happened. Had I just made myself a prime target of a serial killer? Later, the authorities arrived and agreed to put Clyde's only child into the custody of her grandparents. As for Clyde, they would get him someday or another. Ryan,Vineeth,Jun Hong,Shaneika,Pin Xin,Shani

No comments:

Post a Comment